I know that this book got booted off the suggestion list when we last voted, but I read it this weekend and loved it. I could barely put it down. The story line grabbed my attention and held it for nearly 400 pages. I can hardly wait to read the next one in the series. The book certainly raised all kinds of moral questions and really made me stop and ponder. I highly recommend it.
Cindy
Welcome!
Welcome to the North Millville Book Club site (or at least that's what I'm calling it for purposes of a blog name & address). Here you will find our current schedule, past books read, the current book suggestions list, and books that have been removed from the list for lack of votes, but are good books to consider.
If you have any books that wouldn't be right for book club, (LDS publisher, only in hardback, wouldn't make for a good discussion, or any other reason you don't think they would right for book club) you can list them here. Look at the list of tags to know how to tag certain items to help us find what we are looking for.
Whenever you post, please sign your name at the end so we know who is writing, sometimes the "names" we use on the internet are not as clear to everyone who we are. Thanks!
If you have any books that wouldn't be right for book club, (LDS publisher, only in hardback, wouldn't make for a good discussion, or any other reason you don't think they would right for book club) you can list them here. Look at the list of tags to know how to tag certain items to help us find what we are looking for.
Whenever you post, please sign your name at the end so we know who is writing, sometimes the "names" we use on the internet are not as clear to everyone who we are. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my sister just finished book 2 and told me all about it. She sure has loved the books as well. I feel bad I had such a negative reaction to them at the last book club. It probably would make a good discussion.
ReplyDelete